► ACCESS TO THE TOUR ROAD
Between Arzacq-Arraziguet, Thèze and Astis
- The D 944 is closed to traffic between 12.00 noon and 6.00pm
- The D 834 is closed to traffic between 2.00pm and 6.00pm
- The D 39 is closed to traffic between 2.00pm and 6.30pm
- The D 222 and D 206 are closed to traffic between 2.30pm and 6.30pm
- The D 943 is closed to traffic between 2.30pm and 6.30pm
Information on access roads at Inforoute 64
for live updates on available parking spaces.Your safety is your concern when the Caravan passes through!
Do not cross in front of the Caravan.
Hold on to your children and stay grouped together.
You’ll be waiting for several hours along the route...
Dress suitably, the weather can change very quickly. Be prepared for the heat, the cold and the rain, and don’t forget a sun hat...
Bring enough water and something to eat.
Respect your surroundings and private property. Remember to take your rubbish away with you.
Arriving on holiday
- Make sure your accommodation, hotel, campsite, etc. is not in an area closed to traffic.
- If so, make arrangements to arrive the day before or the day after.
- Time your departure to arrive in the area after the Tour de France has passed through.
Leaving the region
- If you are in an area on the Tour de France route, plan to leave early in the morning. The roads on the Tour route are closed between 12.00 noon and 7.00pm.
If you are travelling through an area on the Tour de France route, follow the recommended detours.